Monday 27 January 2014

Happy Valentine Day SMS/Messages 2014 – Valentine Day Wishes Quotes In English

I see my whole world,
Deep in your eyes,
Filled with love,
That’s just meant for you & me.
~~~ HAPPY VALENTINE DAY ~~~
I think of you,
I am dreaming too,
You mean more to me,
Your face I want to see,
I long for your touch…
I want you so much…
!!! HAPPY VALENTINE DAY !!!
You are my lover, my partner,
My confidence, my friend,
& I know for sure that-
A love like ours is for eternity.
@@@ HAPPY VALENTINE DAY @@@
You & me, me & you,
My heart tells me,
That’s the way-
It will always be…
Be my valentine…
### HAPPY VALENTINE DAY ###
Close your eyes,
Have faith in me,
Close your eyes,
Let me touch your hand,
Let me feel your breath,
& wish you “HAPPY VALENTINE DAY”.



quotes in english, valentine day wishes quotes, valentine day wishes, happy valentine day sms, valentine day messages, valentine day 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP